Aerio has a built-in promo code feature for every title in the Aerio catalog. Create a unique promo code on a single title, a collection, or your entire inventory, to provide an additional discount.
Creating a promo code for a Single Title:
- Sign into your Aerio Store
- Click on "Store" and "My Inventory"
- Click the title you want to create a promo code for and click the "Product Settings" button
- Click the "Promos" button
- Fill out all the fields for the Promo Code
- Promo Code Name
- Discount %
- Start Date
- End Date
- Total Uses
- Uses Per Email
- Click the "Create" button
- You will see the created code listed under the ISBN
- Click "Save Changes" button at the bottom of the page before exiting.
- Promo code is set
You can also create a promo code for your through the "Bulk Actions" "Create Promo Codes button.
- From the “My Inventory” tab, click the “Bulk Actions” pull down menu
- Click “Create Promo Codes”
- Choose from the pull down menu "Create a Promo For"
- "Your Entire Inventory"
- "A Single ISBN"
- "A List of ISBNs"
- "An Existing Collection"
- Select which formats: All, eBooks, or Print
- Fill out remainder fields
- Click “Create Promo” and it is set
Creating a promo code for a New Collection/Existing Collection :
- Select "Edit" in the collection from the "My Collections" tab
- Scroll to mid-page and click on "Create Promo For Collection" button
- Fill out fields and select "Create Promo" button
- Promo code is now created for the Collection
**To validate the promo code is set. You can download the Promo Codes Report available from the "Reports" tab. Click here for additional information on downloading reports.