Aerio allows you to set a promo code on a single title, to provide an additional discount to anyone who has access to the promo code. This can be done on a title from the Aerio catalog, as well as your own digital title.
To setup a promo code, follow these steps:
- Sign into your Aerio Store
- Click on "Store" and "My Inventory"
- Choose the title you want to apply a promo code to, and click on "Product Settings"
- Review the different formats available and what you have checked to "Display" in your Aerio book store. Choose the format you'd like to create the promo code for, and under the column titled "Promos" click "Create"
- A new text box will appear where you can create the promo for that title (no spaces) and choose the % discount, and the start date and end date.
- Click "Create" and your promo code is set!
Advertise the promo code as you see fit, directing customers to enter the promo code on the checkout page and clicking "Apply", and the % discount will be automatically applied for that title only.