Aerio allows you to set a promo code on a single title, to provide an additional discount to anyone who has access to the promo code. This can be done on a title from the Aerio catalog, as well as your own digital title.
To setup a promo code, follow these steps:
- Sign into your Aerio Store
- Click on "Store" and "My Inventory"
- Choose the title you want to apply a promo code to, and click on "Product Settings"
- Review the different metrics for each book format, and under the column titled "Promos" click "Create"
- A new text box will appear where you can create the promo for that title and choose the % discount, and the start date and end date.
Now when the title is viewed in your inventory, it will show a green "promo" banner to remind you of the promo (this will not be shown publicly).
Advertise the promo code as you see fit, directing customers to enter the promo code on the checkout page, and the % discount will be automatically applied for that title only.