Aerio gives you the option to add multiple books from the Aerio network to your store.
- Log into your Aerio store.
- Click on the “Store” tab at the top and choose “Add Items”.
- Choose from the product drop-down what kind of info you want to search the Aerio catalog for, type a search term in the Search bar and click the blue magnifying glass.
- Browse the results and click on the + sign in the top left corner of the book cover image with each book you would like to add to your store inventory.
- Click on the “Add Selections” button at the top.
- This will prompt you to give a Discount % or add the selected books to an existing Collection (to see how to create a Collection click here), then click the blue “Add (#) items” button.
- Next, click on "My Inventory" and click the button at the top; "Inventory Updated. Reload." You should now see the selection of titles added to your inventory.