Aerio provides customizable widgets for every book in the Aerio platform. Use these widgets to highlight new releases or a themed collection of books on your author websites, blogs, event landing pages & promotional sites!
Aerio’s book widgets are recommended to highlight individual titles, such as a new release or a best seller. You could also use multiple book widgets to create a curated collection of back-list titles. They’re a great way to provide value-add content to your readers where they are already engaging with you.
How to Create Customizable Book Widgets:
- Go to “My Inventory” under “Store”
- Find the title you'd like to create a widget for, and click the </> button listed under the "Settings" column
- This will bring you to the Widgets creation page. From here, you can update the Widget type, depending on where you want to direct the reader to:
- “Learn More” will link back to the books product page
- “Read Now” can only be used with a digital file & will link to a digital preview page
- “On-Page Sample*” can only be used with a digital file & will embed the digital preview page directly on your website
- “Buy Now” will link back to the users checkout cart with the book added
- Next, update the widget size, alignment and Social buttons, as well as customize your Cover Text
- Preview these changes automatically on the right hand of your screen.
- Once you have your widgets and cover text the way you want it, scroll down to “Embed Code” and copy the code provided
- Paste the code in the “Text” box on the respective WordPress page (or HTML if you're not in wordpress) you’d like it to appear on your website, click Publish/Update and you’re done!