Aerio allows you to upload ebooks for free, to sell on their own or to sell alongside print books.
To upload a new ebook and enable it as a Free Giveaway, you must first sign up for a Subscription plan. To learn more about our subscription plans and how to sign-up, see: Why do I need an Aerio Subscription?
Once you have signed-up for a Subscription, you can upload a new eBook and set it up as a free giveaway by following these directions:
- Go to the “Upload eBook” tab in your Aerio Dashboard
- Choose to upload an ePub or PDF
- Upload your ePub/PDF
To get detailed instructions on uploading an eBook, see: How do I upload an eBook?
*PDF upload limit is 415 pages or less
*Epub upload limit is 25MB or less
- Add Book Metadata
- Under Retail Settings, check the box “Enable Free Giveaway”
- Add On-Sale Date and Choose DRM
- Link additional print ISBNs, add Social Metadata and choose your Book Preview pages
- Click "Complete eBook Upload" and you're done!