At this time, Aerio is unable manage tax exemptions. Our platform treats all sales as taxable business to consumer transactions.
Articles in this section
- What determines the discount I can set on a title?
- How is my profit calculated for ebooks?
- How does Aerio report sales?
- Can I discount the price of any book, even if I'm not the owner?
- How is my profit calculated for print books?
- How is the customer's payment processed?
- How do wholesale discounts on print titles affect my Aerio profit?
- How do I setup a Promo Code on a single title?
- Why isn't my promo code working?
- Can Aerio Support Tax-Exempt Organizations?