Consumer emails are collected in 4 unique instances through the Aerio platform.
The first way to collect an email is available to any seller with an Aerio account, regardless if it is a free account or a paid subscription:
- Collect consumer emails at the point of sale for a print or ebook title if the consumer agrees to opt-in to communications from the seller. There is not a cost for this service.
These emails are collected and displayed in the Order Detail Report.
There are also several ways to collect consumer emails that are only available with a paid subscription with our premium marketing features:
- Collect consumer emails within an ebook preview. Create a custom call-to-action for an email address that pops-up on any chosen page as the consumer flips through the preview. You can require or request that the consumer input their email to continue reading through the ebook preview.
- Need help creating a preview, please see this article
- Collect consumer emails when you set an ebook up as a free giveaway, and a consumer downloads it through the ebook preview.
- Collect consumer emails when an ebook preview sample is downloaded.
These emails are collected and displayed in the Consumer Activity: Email Capture Report.
Need help finding Reports? Please see this article