Within the Aerio dashboard, you will receive sales information on units and profit earned as a retailer.
This information can be viewed any time, and includes the following elements:
- Total units sold (all time)
- Total monies collected (all time)
- Total profit (all time)
You can also download a detailed sales report by clicking the blue button shown in the image below that includes the following information:
- Purchase date
- ISBN of book purchased
- Book title
- Purchase price (the price the book was sold for)
- Your store commission (the amount of margin or profit you earned)
- Whether or not that store commission has been "paid out" or collected by you
- Whether or not the consumer gave you permission to contact them in the future
- If so, the consumers first name, last name, and email address
If you are also a publisher selling your content through Aerio, please read below.
When a print book is sold through Aerio, it is a wholesale sale through Ingram Book Company. Here's how it works. Therefore, the publisher of a book sold through Aerio will earn a wholesale sale as well.
Ingram Book Company does not provide retail specific reports on all sales channels, so at this time you are not able to see Aerio sales through wholesale broken out in a wholesale report. (We are working to change this!)
If you are a publisher distributed by Ingram Publisher Services you can see reports on Aerio sales through myIPS reporting. Please contact your client manager with this request.