Aerio generates a book page for every book in your inventory. This standard book page features a cover, metadata populated from Ingram, applicable discounts and promos, and a buy button leading to checkout. For ebooks, the book pages can also link to a shareable preview.
How to Customize/Edit a Book Page in Your Inventory:
- Go to your Aerio store Inventory page and click on the book’s “Product Settings”.
- From here you can:
- Set discounts and Create Promos
- Hook the viewer with one sentence
- Use a rich text editor to add more description to the book’s shareable product page and embed media.
- Add the ebook to an existing Collection
To view these changes to your Book Page
- Go back to "My Inventory", find the book and click "View " in the top left corner
- Now on the Book Page, you can see the metadata populated from Ingram with the book cover, title & Author, any applicable discounts and promos you've set, and a buy button leading to checkout.
You can also share your Book Page URL using your preferred email marketing platform, to highlight as a “Book of the Week” or “Author Spotlight”, etc. Here are step-by-step instructions on how to share your Book Page URL using the email marketing platform Emma.