Creating an Aerio store is FREE and gives you access to sell millions of books from the Aerio catalog! To get started, go to our website www.aer.io and select Get Started for Free:
- You'll first be asked to fill out basic information:
- Next, you'll answer if you're currently an Ingram client:
- If yes, you'll select which applies to you:
- Lastly, you'll be asked to create your store name. We recommend using a recognizable name for your consumers/target audience. This can also be changed at a later time.
- Now your account is created and you will be automatically directed to your Aerio Dashboard! From here, you can follow along with the prompts for our Guided Tour of the Aerio dashboard.
Customize Your Store:
If you'd like to update your Store Name or customize your store to fit your brand, see: Creating a Brand
Update Your Store Web Address:
You can link to your Aerio Bookstore from any website with your unique URL.
You can update your URL at any time by clicking on "Store" and choosing the "Set Up" tab.
From the "Set Up" tab, scroll down to the section "Set Up Bookstore".
Choose a store URL with no spaces and click the blue "Save" button.
*We recommend you update your store URL one time - if you change your store URL at a later time, prior links to the old URL will not redirect and will be broken.