If you are inquiring about the formats you can sell, please see: Selecting book formats to sell.
If you are uploading an ebook or have already uploaded an ebook, and need to link the ebook ISBN to a print ISBN so both books will be presented on the same book page, please read below.
*Note, the print ISBN MUST be available in the Aerio catalog, to link to your ebook
Uploading an ebook:
During this upload process, you will be asked to input the print ISBN linked to the ebook ISBN.
Already uploaded the ebook:
Visit the book dashboard to input the print ISBN. Follow the steps below:
- Go to Your Inventory page and locate the ebook. eBooks are listed with a blue background and a blue "Choose Settings" drop-down.
- Click on the blue "Choose Settings" drop-down and choose "Book Dashboard."
- Once in your Book Dashboard, click on the "Retail" tab
- Scroll down the Retail tab to "Link to ISBN" and provide the ISBN for the print version of the book. If there are multiple formats (paperback, hardcover, etc) you only need to provide one ISBN.
- Click the blue "Add/Update ISBN Link" button
If you go back to your Inventory and click the "eye" view icon of the book, you will now see both options available for purchase on the book page.