You can select which formats of a book you want to sell.
Select the available formats of a book at the time you:
1. Search for and add a print ISBN to your inventory. See: How do I select print titles for my Aerio store?
Often you are selecting formats of print titles, as there are fewer ebooks available to sellers. Over time, more publishers are enabling ebooks for sale through Aerio. If an ebook is available for you to sell, it will show as an option. If you own digital content and want to sell or market it through Aerio, see: How do I upload an ebook?
2. Edit your product setting. See below.
To select what formats display on an existing book product page:
- Go to "Store" and "My Inventory" in the Aerio dashboard
- Find the existing book whose formats you would like to update and click the "Product Settings" button
- Now you will see all the formats available to be sold of that book. You will also see each format's Cover Image, Publisher, and ISBN. On the left side of the screen there is a check-box, showing what formats you currently have chosen to Display in your Aerio store and book page.
- Un-check or check the box next to the formats you would like to display for sale in your Aerio store and book page. Scroll to the bottom and click "Save Changes"