- Log into your Aerio store.
- Click on the “Store” tab at the top and choose “Add Items”.
- Choose from the product drop-down what kind of info you want to search the Aerio catalog for. We allow searches by 13-digit ISBN, Title, Author & Publisher. If you're looking for an exact title match, we highly recommend searching by ISBN.
- Type a search term in the Search bar and click "Go".
- Browse the results and click on the “Add This Item Now” button to add the item to your store.
- This will bring you to the books Product Settings, where you can choose the sale price and view your profit, give a description and add it to an existing collection (to see how to create a collection click here!)
- Scroll to the bottom and Click "Save & Add to Inventory"
- Next, click on "My Inventory" and click the button at the top; "Inventory Updated. Reload." You should now see the book added to your inventory!
You can also add multiple print titles from the Aerio catalog to your Inventory at one time. For instructions on how to do this, see: How do I add multiple print titles to my Aerio store?