All Aerio accounts include access to Ingram’s 17M+ catalog of books, available to be sold for free with no obligation.
To search and add print titles, follow these steps:
- Log into your Aerio store.
- Click on the “Store” tab at the top and choose “Add Items”.
- Choose from the product drop-down what kind of info you want to search the Aerio catalog for. We allow searches by 13-digit ISBN, Title, Author & Publisher.
*If you're looking for an exact title match, we highly recommend searching by ISBN.
- Type a search term in the Search bar and click the blue magnifying glass:
- Browse the results and once you've found the book you want, click on "Choose Formats".
- This will bring you to the books Product Settings, where you can choose the specific format you would like to "display" and sell through your Aerio store. You can also see the book List Price, Your Price (the price you set to sell the book), the Discount % and your Profit. You can give your own custom description and add the book to an existing collection (to see how to create a collection click here!)
- Scroll to the bottom and Click "Save & Add to Inventory"
- Next, click on "My Inventory" and click the button at the top; "Inventory Updated. Reload." You should now see the book added to your inventory!
You can also add multiple print titles from the Aerio catalog to your Inventory at one time. For instructions on how to do this, see: How do I add multiple print titles to my Aerio store?