Yes. Aerio can convert a PDF to a fixed layout ePub file. See steps below:
*Note, the fixed layout ePub format is not reflowable or responsive and will not be accepted on all readers. We suggest having your PDF converted to a reflowable format layout ePub for maximum selling potential.
- Sign into your Aerio Store
- Click on the “Upload eBook” tab at the top
- Choose “Upload a PDF”
- Choose "Upload File" if you're uploading your PDF from a file. Choose "From URL" if you are copying and pasting your PDF from a web address
- Book Metadata - add your Title, Author, ISBN or EAN, Book Category and a Full Description
- Retail Settings - add your list price or enable the book as a free giveaway (optional), and add on-sale date. Also, indicate a marketplace discount and if other Aerio stores can allow discounting (optional). Choose your DRM preference.
- Link additional Print ISBNs (Optional)
- Add Social Metadata
- Choose pages for your Book Preview
- Click "Complete eBook Upload" and your ebook upload is complete!