Aerio will do a real-time inventory check at the time of purchase to confirm that inventory is available. If it is not, the system will notify the buyer that the item is temporarily out of stock and prompt users to remove the title from their cart in order to proceed with checkout.
Articles in this section
- How does Aerio handle privacy laws?
- Do you accept returns through Aerio?
- How do I know if a book is in stock?
- What is the cost for shipping?
- What are my shipping options?
- Who ships the books?
- Do buyers get a shipping notification when their book ships?
- Who will the purchase receipt come from?
- How does a consumer track their print book order?
- Who does the customer contact if they have a question about a shipment?