Aerio will do a real-time inventory check at the time of purchase to confirm that inventory is available. If it is not, the system will notify the buyer that the item is temporarily out of stock and prompt users to remove the title from their cart in order to proceed with checkout.
Articles in this section
- How does Aerio handle privacy laws?
- Do you accept returns through Aerio?
- How do I know if a book is in stock?
- Are buyers charged a shipping fee for physical goods?
- What are my shipping options?
- Who ships the books?
- Do buyers get a shipping notification when their book ships?
- Who will the purchase receipt come from?
- Who does the customer contact if they have a question about a shipment?
- If I Download an eBook as a Free Giveaway, Will I Own the eBook Forever?