Yes. Users can discount the cost of a book down to the wholesale price or conversely sell for more than list price depending on how much revenue they want to make per title. Users can see how different pricing impacts revenue on the product page for each book:
- Sign into your Aerio Store
- Click on the “Store” tab and either search for a new title or find an existing title listed in “My Inventory”
- Choose the book you would like to discount and click “Product Settings”
- Here you will see the different formats the book is available in (paperback, hardcover, etc.). You will need to check or un-check the "Display" box next to the formats you would like to sell through your Aerio store. Each format has specific information, like:
- The book cover image
- The Publisher
- The ISBN
- The List Price
- Your Price that you'd like to sell the book at
- Your discount % (based off the List Price and Your Price)
- Your profit
- What % your profit is of the list price
- An option to create Promos
Play around with Your Price to see the effect on your Discount % and your Profit.
For more information on what determines the discount you can set, see: What determines the discount I can set on a title?