Yes, you can add Other Retailer Links for any ebooks you've uploaded into Aerio, including your own eCommerce site.
Other Retailer Links are managed in the Book Dashboard. You can get there in two ways:
- Click on “Your eBooks” tab in the Aerio Dashboard
- Find the ebook you’d like to update and click “Book Dash”
- Click on “My Inventory” in the “Store” tab
- eBooks are indicated by a blue background and a blue "Choose Settings" drop-down. Find the ebook you’d like to update and click "Choose Settings" and “Book Dashboard”.
Once you are in the Book Dashboard:
- Click on the “Marketing” tab and scroll down to the section “Other Retailer Links”
- Click “+ Add Retailer” and a box will appear where you can add the Retailer Name (suggest giving this a custom message like "Buy from [insert company name]" so the consumer will know it's your eCommerce store) and your Custom URL
- Click "Save"
- Your eCommerce store link will now show up on your Aerio book page, under "Also Available Here":