Aerio allows you to create “collections” to organize your store inventory. This could be for specific authors, genres, your personal favorites - the sky is the limit!
To browse and add existing Aerio collections, follow these steps:
- Log into your Aerio store
- Click on the “Store” tab at the top and "Browse Collections"
- Click “Add” under an existing collection or click “Browse Collection Contents” at the top of the page to see individual books within each collection
To Create Your Own Custom Collection, follow these steps:
- Log into your Aerio Store
- Click on the “Store" tab at the top and "My Collections”
- At the top of the page, write in your custom Collection Title and include a sentence to hook the viewer on what content is in the collection
- Select an overlay color and choose to display the collection in your store
- Click “Create New Collection”