Aerio allows you to create “collections” to organize your store inventory. This could be for specific authors, genres, your personal favorites - the sky is the limit!
To Create Your Own Custom Collection, follow these steps:
- Log into your Aerio Store
- Click on the “Store" tab at the top and "My Collections”
- Select Create Collection
- Name your Collection
- Choose if you want your new Collection displayed in your Aerio store
- For your Collection Cover, you may upload an image, or once the Collection is created, you may choose one of the titles as your cover.
- Select an overlay color
- Click “Create New Collection”
Once you have created a collection, you can add titles in your inventory to the collection. See: How do I add titles to my existing collections?
You can also uniquely brand your new collection: Branding a Collection