Aerio allows you to create “collections” to organize your store inventory. This could be for specific authors, genres, your personal favorites - the sky is the limit!
To Create Your Own Custom Collection, follow these steps:
- Log into your Aerio Store
- Click on the "Menu Lines" in the upper left corner of the screen
- Select "My Collections"
- Click "Create Collection"
- Fill in "Collection Settings"
- Click box to "Display in Store"
**Choose to display the Collection in your main Aerio Bookstore.
- Upload a Cover for the Collection (optional)
**Upload an image to use as a cover for the collection. After Collection is created, you can also select a book cover from within to display as well. Recommended Pixels 128 X 256
- Select an overlay color
- Add all the ISBN's you would like to be in this collection
Once you have created a collection, you can add titles in your inventory to the collection. See: How do I add titles to my existing collections?
You can also uniquely brand your new collection: Branding a Collection