Aerio allows you to create “collections” to organize your store inventory. This could be for specific authors, genres, your personal favorites - the sky is the limit!
To Create Your Own Custom Collection, follow these steps:
- Log into your Aerio Store
- Click on the “Store" tab at the top and "My Collections”
- At the top of the page, write in your custom Collection Title and include a sentence to hook the viewer on what content is in the collection
- Select an overlay color and choose to display the collection in your store
- Click “Create New Collection”
Once you have created a collection, you can add titles in your inventory to the collection. See: How do I add titles to my existing collections?