Today, Aerio can offer pre-ordering capabilities on ebooks and print books prior to their publication date. The ability to accept backorders on temporarily unavailable print titles is not yet available, but this is a feature we are working on making available!
Articles in this section
- How does Aerio handle privacy laws?
- Do you accept returns through Aerio?
- How do I know if a book is in stock?
- Are buyers charged a shipping fee for physical goods?
- What are my shipping options?
- Who ships the books?
- Do buyers get a shipping notification when their book ships?
- Who will the purchase receipt come from?
- Who does the customer contact if they have a question about a shipment?
- If I Download an eBook as a Free Giveaway, Will I Own the eBook Forever?