Currently, you need worldwide rights to sell your ebook through Aerio, as we do not have territorial rights.
Articles in this section
- Downloading an Aerio .MOBI file using the Kindle app
- How to Identify & Manage My eBooks
- Do readers have to download a special app to be able to read ebooks?
- Downloading and Reading an eBook on Popular Mobile Devices
- Downloading and Reading an eBook using 3rd party Applications
- How do I update my ePub file? Is there a fee for updating a file?
- What if I only have rights to sell my ebook in certain territories? Can I restrict where it's sold?
- What are the Digital Rights Management (DRM) options for Aerio?
- What format does my ebook have to be in?