There is a way to re-upload an updated ePub without paying a fee. You can manage this in the title's Book Dashboard. You can get there in two ways:
- Click on “Your eBooks” tab in the Aerio Dashboard, find the ebook you'd like to update and click “Book Dash”
- Click on “My Inventory” in the “Store” tab and find the ebook you’d like to update. eBooks are indicated with a blue background and a blue "Choose Settings" drop-down. Click "Choose Settings" and “Book Dashboard."
Once you are in the Book Dashboard:
- Click on the “Update ePub” tab, and follow the instructions:
Aerio allows you to upload a new ePub file to replace the current one. The current ePub file will be deleted. We recommend using this feature to:
- Correct issues in the current ePub
- Or to replace a pre-order, work-in-progress preview with the final edition on your go-live, publication date.
The files you upload may not be more than 30 megabytes in size. You can select from a file, or load from a web address (a URL), just as long as that address ends in ".epub"
- Choose to upload the updated epub from your computer or from a web address