Yes. You can add your logo and other branding elements in the "Style" tab under your Store Dashboard. You can also customize your store to match your brand’s color palette by:
- Click on the "Style" tab under your Store Dashboard
- Under Product Page, click on the color drop-down next to "Header & Footer Background" and add your custom Brand Hex color code (ex. #0c0aa7)
- You can also add a custom "Header & Footer Text" color, which will show up on each of your book product pages, as well as all the way through the checkout process.
- Next, you could add add your logo as the Small Header Logo, which will show up as part of the header image on each of your book product pages, as well as through the checkout process.
- You can also add a logo as the "Large Product Card Logo", which will show up on just your book product pages, and will sit directly underneath your header, but right above the book title and cover image.
Under "Display Type" you can choose to have both the small header logo and the large product card logo display, or just one or the other.
- You can also scroll down on the "Style" tab and choose a "Store Display Logo & Banner" - which will show up when you are viewing your Aerio Store page. You can choose to just choose a large background image for your store, to just choose a logo image to display at the top of your store, or to choose both!
You can preview what this will look like by scrolling up to the main navigation bar in your dashboard, and clicking "View Store" on the far right side, under your store name.
- We also give you a selection of Free Banners you can choose from, for your Aerio Store background. To browse these images, scroll all the way to the bottom of the "Style" page, click on "Download a Background"
- Browse the images available, click on the image you'd like, click on the Download drop-down in the top right corner and choose "Direct Download" and save the image on your computer.
- Back in the "Style" tab, choose the downloaded image for the "Display Background Image", and it will now show-up as your Aerio Store background image