Profit from sales through Aerio is directly deposited into your bank account monthly. In order to be compensated for Aerio Sales, you MUST have a US Bank Account, US Business Address, Social Security Number, and/or US EIN/Tax ID. If you DO NOT have all of these items, you will NOT be able to collect compensation.
Accounts with profits over $10 will be processed on the 25th of every month and payments should be deposited into the account on file by the end of the month.
*If accounts earn less than $10 in a given month, it will be carried over to the next month until $10 total have been earned.
The sales period each month will run from the 25th of the previous month through the 24th of current month.
Example: August 25th auto pay will include sales made from 7/25 through 8/24.
How do I know what sales I will be compensated for?
Within the Aerio dashboard, you can download the Compensation report in order to see the sales you will be paid for as a retailer. The report will include the data below.
- Transaction Timestamp (Purchase date)
- ISBN of book purchased
- Quantity sold
- Compensation Earned (the amount of margin or profit your earned)
- Compensation Earned Date (the date the compensation is available in your account)
- Compensation Collected (whether or not that store commission has been "paid out" or collected by you)
- Compensation Collected Timestamp (the date and time commission was collected by you, and deposited into your linked bank account)
For more information on reports, see: What reports are available through Aerio?
In order to receive automatic payment of sales, you must fill out the "Get Paid" tab with the requested Business and Representative details and link a bank account for direct deposit (steps below).
- Click here to login
- Click on the account name in the top right corner and choose "Account Settings"
- Click on "Get Paid"
- Scroll down to the "Business & Representative Details" button
- Click on "Add Account Details"
You will be taken to Stripe's secure site to enter the "Business & Representative Details" for the account. Once you have entered all of the Business and Representative Details in Stripe, you will need to add a bank account.
- Scroll down to "Linked Bank Account" and enter information requested
- Click "Add/Update Bank Details"
If the account information was added successfully, you will receive a green notification, under the account name advising it was added. You will also see the name of your bank account and last 4 digits of the account number saved on the screen.
Update/Change Business & Representative Details
- If you need to update/change "Business & Representative Details" after your initial account set up, you can do so by clicking on "Add Account Details".
- You will be taken to Stripe's secure site to enter the "Business & Representative Details" for the account. Stripe will ask for the required information. If the information you entered was accepted by Stripe, you will see a green check mark next to the account representative name. All the information was accepted and valid.
Update/Change "Linked Bank Account"
- If you need to update/change "Linked bank Account" after your initial account set up, you can do so by filling in:
- "Business Type"
- "Account Nickname"
- "Account Holder Name"
- "Bank Routing Number"
- "Bank Account Number"
- Click on "Add/Update Bank Details"
- Email email@example.com to inform us of the bank account change and we will make sure the details updated and let you know.