Aerio is pleased to share the following enhancements that went into production in February 2018:
Aerio Book Page
- We added metadata like page count, language, book dimensions and subject categories to the auto-generated book pages you create in Aerio.
- We made available more formats to sell, including foreign language and large print books.
- We've also given you the ability to choose which formats to sell for any title - you can now decide whether to sell a single format (hardcover, paperback, ebook) or all available formats.
- For more on this update see: How to Select Formats to Sell for Each Book
- We’ve updated our book cover image display, so books are now aligned for a better viewing experience.
- Book cover images now have a fixed height/width container, which means grey bars may appear above or below a cover image on these pages.
- You can now embed independent collections into a web page, just like you can already with an Aerio bookstore. This effectively allows you to have multiple bookstores from one Aerio account.
- For more on this update see: How to Embed a Collection on a Web Page
- Aerio previews are now purchase-enabled! Purchase, free giveaway and sample download capabilities have been added to the Aerio preview.
- This streamlines the process, now giving your readers what they want in less clicks. Readers can choose to purchase, download a free giveaway or a sample straight from the preview page.
- You can also sell print books alongside your ebooks, with both purchase options available from the preview page.
- When uploading an ebook and choosing preview chapters/pages, you can now select all/none when selecting content to display.
- This "select all/none" feature is also available when editing an ebook digital preview, in the "Book Dashboard".