You can sort and search titles within your inventory from the "My Inventory" tab on your Aerio Dashboard.
To Sort Titles:
1. Find the blue "Sort" button in the top right corner of the "My Inventory" page
2. Click the blue "Sort" button drop-down and select the way you'd like to sort your titles:
- Alphabetically: A-Z
- Alphabetically: Z-A
- Release Date: Newest to Oldest
- Release Date: Oldest to Newest
- Your Price: Lowest to Highest
- Your Price: Highest to Lowest
The titles in your inventory will re-order themselves, depending on the sort filter chosen.
To Search Titles:
1. Find the Search bar at the top left corner of the "My Inventory" page
2. Select from the Search drop-down what variable you would like to search your titles by:
- ISBN 13 or EAN
3. Add your search term and click the blue magnifying glass to complete your search. Your titles that match the search term and variable chosen will now display.
4. To Clear your search results and display your full inventory, click the "Clear" button that appears next to the Search bar.