Aerio creates hyperlinks for every book, collection of books and digital preview in the Aerio platform.
These links can be placed on "Buy Buttons" on your website, within online ads, through email marketing and newsletters - basically anywhere where you’d like to place a URL to promote a book or collection!
For step-by-step instructions on how to access these links, see the video below:
You can also follow the written instructions below, complete with screen-shots.
To promote an individual book:
- Click into the "My Inventory" tab
- Find the book you'd like to promote and click the “eye” icon - this will bring you to the Book Page
- Now that you’re on the book page, it’s as simple as just copying that page URL link
To promote your entire bookstore:
- Log into your Aerio Dashboard and click the “View Store” button in the top right corner
- This will bring you to your Bookstore page.
- From here, you can simply copy the page URL, and paste it into your marketing efforts.
To promote a custom collection of books:
- In the My Collections tab, we have a button to grab the link to your collection:
- If you’d like to share one of those collections individually, click on the Link/Embed button and just simply copy the link so you can share it from websites, newsletters, or social media!
To promote a digital preview:
- Click on "My Inventory"
- Identify books that have a digital component as they have a blue background and a blue "Choose Settings" drop-down
- Once you've found the book whose preview you'd like to promote, click on the "eye" icon to view the Book Page
- From the Book Page, click on the blue “preview” banner in the top left corner of the book cover image
- This will bring you to the preview page
- Once on the Preview Page, you can simply copy that page URL link