Aerio has a built-in promo code feature for every title in the Aerio catalog. Create a unique promo code and share it with your audience, to provide an additional discount that is applied at checkout.
We manage promo codes in three ways:
- Applying a promo code to a Single Title - Creating a Promo Code for a Single Title
- Applying a promo code to a Collection - Creating a Promo Code for a Collection
- Applying a promo code to Entire Inventory - see instructions below
*You can view your promotions by downloading the Promo Codes Report from the Reports tab in the Aerio dashboard. - What reports are available through Aerio?
Creating a Promo Code for all of your Inventory
- From the My Inventory tab, select Promo Codes
- Choose Your Entire Inventory from Create a Promo For
- Select which formats: All, eBooks, or Print
- Fill out remainder fields and click Create Promo
Defining Promo Codes:
Create a Promo For - Select what titles you want your promo to apply to. When you create a promotion for a group of ISBNs that is not already a Collection, this will create a new Collection that can be shared or embedded.
Apply To Formats - Easily create promotions for just your print or eBooks only
Promo Code Name - This is the code the consumer will use to apply the discount
Start Date End Date - Create date parameters for your promotions
Promo Code Discount - You can select a % or create a promo code for an eBook giveaway
Use Limits - Limit the total uses for a promo code and/or uses by a specific consumer