Aerio has a built-in promo code feature for every title in the Aerio catalog. Create a unique promo code and share it with your audience, to provide an additional discount that is applied at checkout.
We manage promo codes in two ways:
- Applying a promo code to a single title - see instruction here: How do I setup a Promo Code on a single title?
- Applying a promo code to a group of titles - see instructions below
*You can view your promotions by downloading the Promo Codes Report from the Reports tab in the Aerio dashboard. - What reports are available through Aerio?
Applying a Promo Code to a Group of Titles
Login to your Aerio dashboard and click on "Store" and "My Inventory"
To select multiple titles within the Aerio dashboard:
- Click on the check-box to the left of each book cover image
- Select the "Promo Codes" button at the top right of the screen, above Settings
- A pop-up box will appear with the selection of book ISBNs pre-populated.
**Alternatively, you can copy/paste a list of ISBNs after selecting Promo Code
- Provide a Promo Code Name, and your desired Start Date and End Date
- Select the Discount Percentage %
- Note: If the full discount cannot be applied to a title due to margin allowance, the max discount possible will be applied
- You can set Use Limits by total uses and/or uses per consumer email to limit how many times your code can be utilized
Defining Promo Codes:
Create a Promo For - Select what titles you want your promo to apply to. When you create a promotion for a group of ISBNs that is not already a Collection, this will create a new Collection that can be shared or embedded.
Apply To Formats - Easily create promotions for just your print or eBooks only.
Promo Code Name - This is the code the consumer will use to apply the discount.
Start Date End Date - Create date parameters for your promotions.
Promo Code Discount - You can select a % or create a promo code for an eBook giveaway.
Use Limits - Limit the total uses for a promo code and/or uses by a specific consumer.