Aerio has a built-in promo code feature for every title in the Aerio catalog. Create a unique promo code and share it with your audience, to provide an additional discount that is applied at checkout.
We manage promo codes in two ways:
- Applying a promo code to a single title - see instruction here: How do I setup a Promo Code on a single title?
- Applying a promo code to a group of titles - see instructions below
Applying a Promo Code to a Group of Titles
Login to your Aerio dashboard and click on "Store" and "My Inventory"
To select multiple titles within the Aerio dashboard:
- Click on the check-box to the left of each book cover image, or choose the "select all" checkbox at the top
- Select the "Promotions" button at the top right of the screen, above Settings
- A pop-up box will appear with the selection of book ISBNs pre-populated.
- Provide a Promo Code Name, and your desired Start Date and End Date
- Select the Discount Percentage %
- Note: If the full discount cannot be applied to a title due to margin allowance, the max discount possible will be applied.
- If you'd like to apply the promo code to just the selected items, click the blue "Create Promo" button
- If you'd like to apply the promo code to all items in your inventory, check the box "Apply to all inventory" and then click the blue "Create Promo" button
To copy and paste a list of ISBNs from the Aerio Dashboard:
- Select the "Promos" button at the top right of the screen, above Settings
- A pop-up box will appear with a blank field to paste a list of ISBNs into
- Note, ISBNs MUST already be added to the Aerio Inventory
- Once you've pasted in the desired ISBNs, provide a Promo Code Name, a Start Date and End Date, and select the Discount Percentage %
- Click the blue "Create Promo" button