In Aerio, you can apply a discount to every title in the Aerio catalog.
The discount floor is determined by the profit you are able to earn through Aerio on a particular title. Users can discount the cost of a book down to the wholesale price or conversely sell for more than list price depending on how much revenue they want to make per title.
We manage discounts in two ways:
- Applying a discount to a single title - see instruction here: What determines the discount I can set on a title?
- Applying a discount to a group of titles - see instructions below
Applying a Discount to a Group of Titles
Login to your Aerio dashboard and click on "Store" and "My Inventory"
To select multiple titles within the Aerio dashboard:
- Click on the check-box to the left of each book cover image, or choose the "select all" checkbox at the top
- Select the "Discounts" button at the top right of the screen, above Settings
- A pop-up box will appear with the selection of book ISBNs pre-populated.
- Provide a desired Start Date and End Date for the discount
- Enter the price you'd like to set the selected titles to, or the Discount Percentage %
- Note: If a discount would price an item below it's minimum selling price, it will be set to it's minimum price.
- If you'd like to apply the discount to just the selected items, click the blue "Apply Discount" button
- If you'd like to apply the discount to all items in your inventory, check the box "Apply to all inventory" and then click the blue "Apply Discount" button
To copy and paste a list of ISBNs from the Aerio Dashboard:
- Select the "Pricing" button at the top right of the screen, above Settings
- A pop-up box will appear with a blank field to paste a list of ISBNs into
- Note, ISBNs MUST already be added to the Aerio Inventory
- Once you've pasted in the desired ISBNs, provide a Start Date and End Date, and select the Price or Discount Percentage %
- Click the blue "Apply Discount" button