Aerio is pleased to share the following enhancement that went into production in June 2020:
- Dashboard: Manage your store, inventory, ebooks, and previews at app.aer.io. (You can log-in with your existing username and password.)
- Store: All Aerio stores are now at shop.aer.io/[Your_Store_Directory]. Your existing store and product links will redirect!
- Product pages: Product page links now include your store directory as well as the book title and ISBN to make URLs clearer for your buyers.
- Previews: Previews are now hosted on preview.aer.io – and again, all your existing links will redirect.
- All the same features and functionality, with an updated look-and-feel.
- New left sidebar navigation makes it easier to find what you’re looking for, and more improvements coming to the dashboard soon!
- New rendering technology: Previews are now generated by the Colibrio Reader engine.
- Fixed layout epub support: Aerio now supports fixed-layout epub files! Upload them directly in Your Ebooks. (CoreSource customers can reach out about adding fixed layout epub files to your automatic imports.)
- Improved PDF experience: We’ve also updated how we handle PDF content to improve the reader experience. (PDF content may need to be re-imported to take advantage of the new experience.)
- Content spreads: Previews now display in two-page spreads on desktop.
- You can now create multiple stores with separate branding, inventory, collections, and product pricing, all in one account.
- Manage these under My Stores in your Aerio dashboard.
- Set up your payment details and get paid automatically at the end of every month. No need to request payments.
- We’ve made updates to the way we group products together, meaning different formats and editions of titles will be linked more reliably. You may find titles linked together differently or ordered differently in your storefront. Let us know if there are any issues.
- Aerio’s core technology has been rebuilt from the ground up which means improved speed and performance, increased monitoring and stability, and faster development for new features and enhancements in the future.
- We have also updated our Stripe integration for increased purchase security and transaction management.
- All Aerio terms and conditions remain the same.
All existing accounts and content have been migrated to the new Aerio platform. You can login to the new Aerio with your existing username and password, and all your store, product page, and preview links will redirect to the updated pages.
Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns, or if you run into issues in the new platform.