We're pleased to announce the following bug fixes:
September 30th 2020:
Merging Duplicate Product Cards
- Duplicates were merged and should no longer be showing in the storefront. You may still see duplicate product cards in “My Inventory”. Our developers are aware of the existing issue and working towards resolution.
- The issues preventing the use of the internet browser Safari to access the Aerio platform have been resolved.
Mobile Browsing & Checkout Issues
- The issues around mobile browsing and checkout have been resolved.
If you're still experiencing an issue, please report it to us by sending an email to email@example.com.
Sharing This Book Using Social Media Icons – Preview Page
- When on your ebook preview page, “Share This Book” social media icons are now functioning normally.
Adding ISBN’s to Existing Collections
- You can now add additional ISBN’s to existing Collections. Click here for instructions.
September 11th 2020:
Reports Available for Download
- The Order Detail Report and Compensation Report are available for download.
Ingram's CoreSource Auto Imports
Epubs imported into Aerio from Ingram’s CoreSource are now up-to-date and functioning at normal capacity.
Canadian Postal Codes
- Postal Codes properly supported during checkout.
Product Page Footer Links
- Each link correctly working and connected to the applicable document/email.
Storefront Editing (Account Branding)
- Header customization when editing the storefront is available and working for all users.
- Drag & Drop functionality has been fixed and is working for all users.
Retail Button Customization
- Custom retail buttons for Product Pages can now be set in the Book Dash.
Promo codes previously set for your entire inventory are now available and working during the checkout process.
Get Paid – Bank Account Display
- Bank account name and the last 4 digits if the account number will display on the Get Paid tab if an account is added.
CSV Bulk Title Upload Tool
- The CSV title upload tool is available to upload a list of print ISBNs.
- *Maximum title list for a CSV sheet is 150 ISBNs
- iPage previews are available and updated daily
Platform updates we’re working on for future release:
- Collection Issues – Broken logos, drag and drop
- Applying discount and Promo Codes as a bulk action
- Reinstating missing User Reports
- Ability to enable Extended Search for any Store
- Improved shipping messaging at checkout
Top FAQ’s received by Aerio Support:
Q. I’m unable to add ISBNs to an existing Collection. I get a message advising the books were added but they do not appear in the Collection.
You can now add additional ISBN’s when “Editing” a Collection. Click here for instructions on how to add ISBNs to existing collections.
Q: I want to download a report for my Aerio Account and it comes up with no data.
The Order Detail Report and Compensation Report are available for download in your account. Additional reports are expected to be available by the end of October 2020.
Q: I want to edit my storefront by uploading a new background image and use the drag & drop feature to rearrange the orders my titles are listed.
You can now edit storefront changes and rearrange book positions with the drag & drop feature. Any updates or changes made will save when you hit the "Publish" button.
Q: My bank account has disappeared from the “Get Paid” tab. I have added it and the information won’t display.
A known issue was preventing the bank account name and last 4 digits to display on the “Get Paid” tab. The issue has been corrected and is displaying properly.
Q. I entered my bank account but didn’t receive a deposit into my account for my Aerio sales.
The Business & Representative Details must be completed and verified per Stripe’s requirements before payment is released. You can check to see if the information is entered and verified by clicking on the “Update Account Details” button.
You will be directed to Stripe’s secured site where you will be notified of what information in needed.
Once this step is complete, you will be all set to receive Aerio compensation with our automatic monthly payout if you have a balance over $10.00.
Q: My account is locked as I was trying to login with an incorrect password.
Your account will lock after five unsuccessful login attempts. If this happens, you will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org and request the account to be unlocked. Once the account is unlocked, if you need to re-set your password again, please do so by clicking the following link https://app.aer.io/forgotpassword. Password requirements - 8 characters and one special character.
Q: The pricing for my book in Aerio is incorrect.
It can take up to two weeks for metadata and pricing to update and be available in Aerio. If the pricing is not updated after two weeks, email email@example.com for further troubleshooting.
Q: There are duplicate product cards in my account, how can I combine these?
With the new platform release, you may have duplicate product cards showing for your titles. Each product card functions normally. A customer can checkout using either product card and the transaction and all reporting data will be correct. If you delete any of the cards, it will delete all of the product cards in your account due to the way they're linked. Our developers are aware of this bug and working on a solution to merge the duplicates.
Q. My logo will not display correctly in my Collection header.
Our developers are aware of a bug causing the logo not to display properly. We’re currently troubleshooting the issue and working on a solution to implement.
Q: I’m unable to use the Bulk Action functions to apply a discount or create a promo code.
The “Bulk Action” option for promo codes and applying discounts is not available. Aerio is working on making this function available and we expect it to be functioning by the end of September 2020.
If you want to apply a discount to a group of titles in your inventory, you can do this by using the CSV sheet tool. Click here for further instructions on how to apply a bulk discount.
Q: I’m unable to upload a list of print ISBN’s to my inventory using the bulk upload option with the CSV sheet.
The CSV tool is now available to add a list of ISBNs to your Aerio Inventory.
* The maximum titles you can upload from a CSV sheet is 150. If you have more than 150 print titles to upload, you will need to create multiple CSV sheets.
Click here if you need additional information on how to upload a list of print ISBNs.