We're pleased to announce the following bug fixes:
October 29th 2020:
Promo Code Report, Consumer Activity Email Capture Report, Sales Report
- The reports are available for download. The Consumer Activity Email Capture report includes emails captured via previews. Emails captured via free ebook giveaway will be added soon.
We are now alerting consumers to what books are available for pre-order or on back order during the shopping and checkout process.
Improved Shipping Messaging at Checkout
- Shipping messaging at checkout now includes further detail about insurance and tracking options available.
Bulk Discounting Tool
- The Bulk Actions Discounting tool is now available for use. If you need further information on how to use the toll for discounts, click here.
September 30th 2020:
Merging Duplicate Product Cards
- Duplicates were merged and should no longer be showing in the storefront. You may still see duplicate product cards in “My Inventory”. Our developers are aware of the existing issue and working towards resolution.
- The issues preventing the use of the internet browser Safari to access the Aerio platform have been resolved.
Mobile Browsing & Checkout Issues
- The issues around mobile browsing and checkout have been resolved.
If you're still experiencing an issue, please report it to us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sharing This Book Using Social Media Icons – Preview Page
- When on your ebook preview page, “Share This Book” social media icons are now functioning normally.
Adding ISBN’s to Existing Collections
- You can now add additional ISBN’s to existing Collections. Click here for instructions.
September 11th 2020:
Reports Available for Download
- The Order Detail Report and Compensation Report are available for download.
Ingram's CoreSource Auto Imports
- Epubs imported into Aerio from Ingram’s CoreSource are now up-to-date and functioning at normal capacity.
Canadian Postal Codes
- Postal Codes properly supported during checkout.
Product Page Footer Links
- Each link correctly working and connected to the applicable document/email.
Storefront Editing (Account Branding)
- Header customization when editing the storefront is available and working for all users.
- Drag & Drop functionality has been fixed and is working for all users.
Retail Button Customization
- Custom retail buttons for Product Pages can now be set in the Book Dash.
Previously Set “All Inventory” Promo Codes
- Promo codes previously set for your entire inventory are now available and working during the checkout process.
Get Paid – Bank Account Display
- Bank account name and the last 4 digits if the account number will display on the Get Paid tab if an account is added.
CSV Bulk Title Upload Tool
- The CSV title upload tool is available to upload a list of print ISBNs.
- *Maximum title list for a CSV sheet is 150 ISBNs
- iPage previews are available and updated daily
Platform updates we’re working on for future release:
- Collection Issues – Broken logos, drag and drop
- Reinstating all missing User Reports
- Ability to enable Extended Search for any Store
Top FAQ’s received by Aerio Support:
Q. I’m unable to add ISBNs to an existing Collection. I get a message advising the books were added but they do not appear in the Collection.
You can now add additional ISBN’s when “Editing” a Collection. Click here for instructions on how to add ISBNs to existing collections.
Q: I want to download a report for my Aerio Account and it comes up with no data.
The Order Detail Report, Compensation Report, Promo Code, Consumer Activity Email Capture, and Sale Reports are available for download in your account.
Q: My bank account has disappeared from the “Get Paid” tab. I have added it and the information won’t display.
A known issue was preventing the bank account name and last 4 digits to display on the “Get Paid” tab. The issue has been corrected and is displaying properly.
Q. I entered my bank account but didn’t receive a deposit into my account for my Aerio sales.
The Business & Representative Details must be completed and verified per Stripe’s requirements before payment is released. You can check to see if the information is entered and verified by clicking on the “Update Account Details” button.
You will be directed to Stripe’s secured site where you will be notified of what information in needed.
Once this step is complete, you will be all set to receive Aerio compensation with our automatic monthly payout if you have a balance over $10.00.
Q: My account is locked as I was trying to login with an incorrect password.
Your account will lock after five unsuccessful login attempts. If this happens, you will need to email email@example.com and request the account to be unlocked. Once the account is unlocked, if you need to re-set your password again, please do so by clicking the following link https://app.aer.io/forgotpassword. Password requirements - 8 characters and one special character.
Q: The pricing for my book in Aerio is incorrect.
It can take up to two weeks for metadata and pricing to update and be available in Aerio. If the pricing is not updated after two weeks, email firstname.lastname@example.org for further troubleshooting.
Q: There are duplicate product cards in my account, how can I combine these?
With the new platform release, you may have duplicate product cards showing for your titles. Each product card functions normally. A customer can checkout using either product card and the transaction and all reporting data will be correct. If you delete any of the cards, it will delete all of the product cards in your account due to the way they're linked. Our developers are aware of this bug and working on a solution to merge the duplicates.
Q. My logo will not display correctly in my Collection header.
Our developers are aware of a bug causing the logo not to display properly. We’re currently troubleshooting the issue and working on a solution to implement.
Q: I’m unable to upload a list of print ISBN’s to my inventory using the bulk upload option with the CSV sheet.
The CSV tool is now available to add a list of ISBNs to your Aerio Inventory.
* The maximum titles you can upload from a CSV sheet is 150. If you have more than 150 print titles to upload, you will need to create multiple CSV sheets.
Click here if you need additional information on how to upload a list of print ISBNs.