You can edit your store name and settings at any time from the My Stores screen.
- Sign in to your Aerio Dashboard, click on the menu, and pick "My Stores" button:
- Click on “Edit” next to the store you’d like to edit.
- From this screen you can update the following:
Store Name: This will be your public-facing brand name. It will appear in your header, in customer order details, and elsewhere across your bookstore.
Bookstore URL: This is how your customers would access your Aerio store. If you’ve linked to your Aerio bookstore externally, you would also need to update the Bookstore URL in your external links.
These fields are pre-filled based on the Store Name provided at Set-Up
Description (optional): Use the description field to tell readers about your books, your store, or special promotions.
- We recommend keeping this to 300 characters or less to ensure the best display across devices.
Thank You Message (optional): Provide a custom Thank You message to display to customers after purchase. Show your appreciation for each order, and let consumers know they are purchasing from your personal storefront.
This message will appear on:
- Order Confirmation page after purchase has been completed.
- Order Confirmation email after a purchase has been completed.
- Order History/Details in the My Purchases screen
We recommend keeping this to 4000 characters or less to ensure the best display across devices.