Profit from sales through Aerio is directly deposited into the connected bank account on file each month. If you DO NOT provide all required information to Stripe, you will NOT be able to collect compensation. For more information see:
Accounts with profits over $10 will be processed on the 25th of every month and payments should be deposited into the account on file by the end of the month.
*If accounts earn less than $10 in a given month, it will be carried over to the next month until $10 total have been earned.
The sales period each month will run from the 25th of the previous month through the 24th of current month.
Example: August 25th auto pay will include sales made from 7/25 through 8/24.
How do I know what sales I will be compensated for?
Within the Aerio dashboard, you can download the Compensation report in order to see the sales you will be paid for as a retailer. The report will include the data below.
- Transaction Timestamp (Purchase date)
- ISBN of book purchased
- Quantity sold
- Compensation Earned (the amount of margin or profit your earned)
- Compensation Earned Date (the date the compensation is available in your account)
- Compensation Collected (whether or not that store commission has been "paid out" or collected by you)
- Compensation Collected Timestamp (the date and time commission was collected by you, and deposited into your linked bank account)
Note: Compensation on a print sale is earned at the time the item is shipped. (ie A customer places an order for a print title on 7/24 and the item ships on 7/26. The seller can expect to see compensation on this order in their 8/25 payment. )
For more information on reports, see: What reports are available through Aerio?