Good news! As an Aerio customer, you already have an Aerio store waiting for you! To access it and begin to sell, follow the steps below:
- Go to www.aer.io and click on the “Sign In” tab at the top right corner
- Sign-in using the email address and password you created during your purchase from the Aerio network. This will bring you to your Aerio store dashboard!
To add books to your store:
- Click on the “Store” tab at the top, then the sub tab “Add Items”. Type in a popular author or favorite book title, choose the correct product type from the drop-down menu and click “Go”
- Browse the results and click on the “Choose Formats” button to choose which formats to add to your store.
- This will bring you to the books Product Settings page, where you can choose which formats to "display" and sell through your Aerio store. You can also choose what price you would like to see the book at, view your profit, give a description and add it to an existing collection (to see how to create a collection, click here!)
- Click Save & Add to Inventory
To add more than 1 book at a time from the results page:
- Click on the + sign in the top left corner of the book cover, then click on the “Add Selections” button at the top.
- This will prompt you to give a Discount % or add the selected books to an existing Collection, then click “Add (#) items” button
Other helpful links:
Adding Content to Your Aerio Store
Article is closed for comments.