Yes, buyers will get a shipping notification when their book ships via email. And if a trackable shipping method is used, the e-mail will also include the tracking number.
Articles in this section
- What is the turnaround time once my order is processed?
- Who will the purchase receipt come from?
- How do I know if a book is in stock?
- What is the cost for shipping?
- What are my shipping options?
- Who ships the books?
- Do buyers get a shipping notification when their book ships?
- How does a consumer track their print book order?
- Who does the customer contact if they have a question about a shipment?
- If I Download an eBook as a Free Giveaway, Will I Own the eBook Forever?