You can control whether your ebooks are available for sale. Your ebooks can be sold through your own Aerio store, and through the Aerio Marketplace for other users to sell. When another Aerio user sells your ebook, you earn compensation on those sales.
To update retail settings on your ebook:
- Log into your Aerio Store
- Click on the "Menu Lines" in the upper left corner of the screen
- Select “Your Ebooks”
- Locate the ebook and click on the “Book Dash” button
- Go to the "Retail" tab
- Make sure to save any changes made!
Enable ebook for sale through my Aerio store(s)- Controls if your ebook can be sold in your Aerio store.
- Turn this feature ON to sell your ebooks through Aerio.
- Turn this feature OFF to use Aerio exclusively for digital book previews.
NOTE: Must be enabled for the ebook to be sold by other Aerio sellers. When disabled, "Allow other Aerio Sellers to sell my ebook" is disabled automatically.
Allow other Aerio Sellers to sell my ebook* - Controls if your ebook can be sold by other Aerio Sellers
- Turn this feature ON for more discoverability, sales and revenue** by allowing your ebook content to be sold on other Aerio storefronts.
- Turn this feature OFF to be the exclusive seller of your ebook content.
*To use this feature, you must first enable your ebooks for sale.
**You, as the content owner, receive compensation on ebook sales through other Aerio sellers. The amount of compensation earned is based on the Marketplace Discount you set.
A marketplace discount determines the amount of margin you are guaranteed on the sale of every ebook through another Aerio's Seller. For example, if you set a marketplace discount of 40%, it guarantees you 60% on every ebook sale.
Please sign in to leave a comment.