Aerio instantly generates custom URL links for every:
- Book Page
- Entire Bookstore
These links can be placed on "Buy Buttons" on your website, within online ads, through email marketing and newsletters - basically anywhere where you’d like to place a URL to promote a book or collection!
For step-by-step instructions on how to access these links, see the video below:
You can also follow the written instructions below, complete with screen-shots.
To promote an individual book:
- Click into the "My Inventory" tab
- Find the book you'd like to promote and click the “eye” icon - this will bring you to the Book Page
- Now that you’re on the book page, it’s as simple as just copying that page URL link
To promote your entire bookstore:
- Log into your Aerio Dashboard and click the “My Stores” button in the menu.
Click the "Eye" icon to go to your storefront page.
- From here, you can simply copy the page URL, and paste it into your marketing efforts.
To promote a custom collection of books:
- Go to "My Collections" tab, we have a button to grab the link to your collection:
- If you’d like to share one of those collections individually, click on the Link/Embed button and just simply copy the link so you can share it from websites, newsletters, or social media!
To promote a digital preview:
- Click on "My Inventory"
- Identify books that have a digital component as they have a blue background and a blue "Choose Settings" drop-down
- Once you've found the book whose preview you'd like to promote, click on the "eye" icon to view the Book Page
- From the Book Page, click on the blue “preview” banner in the top left corner of the book cover image
- This will bring you to the preview page
- Once on the Preview Page, you can simply copy that page URL link
Please sign in to leave a comment.