Aerio allows you to efficiently add a list of ISBNs to your inventory.
1. Import a CSV file of ISBNs
- Log into your Aerio store
- Click the “Add Title” button
- Click the "Import Catalog & Categories from CSV" button
- If you have an existing CSV file list of ISBN's, you can upload by clicking the "Browse" button and "Choose File" to locate. If you need a CSV sheet, you can click "Download Template CSV" button. The sheet will open up on your screen.
You can upload ISBNs in Collections or just a list of books into your Aerio inventory and create Collections later. To add a list of ISBN's to your inventory (not adding to a Collection) enter the ISBN (no dashes) in "Column A".
- If you want to add ISBNs to Collections, enter the ISBNs in "Column A" and the Collection name in "Column B" (cell B1). If you want to add the ISBN to multiple Collections, enter the Collection names in the next columns (C1, D1 etc)
- Save the file.
- Under "CSV File" click "Browse" and find file for upload.
- The CSV import allows you to import a list of ISBNs and categorize them using Aerio Collections. You can enter in any name you want for a collection. All items in the same named collection would be grouped together. A new collection will be created automatically if one does not exist with the name provided in the CSV.
- You can opt to set a discount % that will be applied to all books imported when uploading the CSV sheet.
- Click “Import”
- Any titles in stock with Ingram Book Company will be automatically added to your inventory