Aerio generates a book page for every book in your inventory. This standard book page features a cover, metadata populated from Ingram, applicable discounts and promos, and a buy button leading to checkout. Aerio gives you the option to embed videos in descriptions. For ebooks, the book pages can also link to a shareable preview.
How to Customize/Edit a Book Page in Your Inventory:
- Go to "Manage Inventory" page and click on the book’s “Product Settings” button under the "Settings" column.
- From the Product Settings page, you can:
- Select different formats of the book to "Display" and sell in your Aerio store (if applicable)
- Set discounts and Create Promos
- You can also hook the viewer with one sentence, and use our rich text editor to add more description.
- You can also embed media to the book’s shareable product page by clicking the embed icon and adding the URL.
- You can also add the book to an existing Collection
To view these changes to your Book Page
- Go back to "Manage Inventory", find the book and click the "eye" view icon under the "Settings" column.
- Now on the Book Page, you can see the metadata populated from Ingram with the book cover, title & Author, any applicable discounts and promos you've set, and an "Add to Cart" button leading to checkout. You'll also see the sentence you crafted to hook the reader, as well as any additional descriptions or embedded media.
You can also share your Book Page URL using your preferred email marketing platform, to highlight as a “Book of the Week” or “Author Spotlight”, etc. Here are step-by-step instructions on how to share your Book Page URL using the email marketing platform Emma.