When inviting additional users to your Aerio organization, you can limit access based on the type of role they play in your organization.
Admin Access – User can make updates to the organization such as setting up business and banking details, managing Aerio subscription, inviting users, and editing permissions.
- Includes access to Organization
- Aerio Best Practice: Assign Admin Access to users who manage your organization’s accounting or administrative duties.
Store Access – User can add, edit, and delete stores, inventory (includes pricing and discounts), promo codes, and collections.
- Includes access to Store Settings, Manage Inventory, Manage Collections, and Customize Store Display
- Aerio Best Practice: Assign Store Access to users who manage your online retail presence/ Aerio store to limit unwanted changes to your Customer-Experience.
Ebooks Access – User has access to add, edit, and delete ebooks imported into your organization for use in your Aerio store or for previews.
- Includes access to Ebooks
- Aerio Best Practice: Assign Ebook Access to users who manage your ebook previews, marketing campaigns or ebook retail pricing in Aerio.
Users can access Aerio screens based on the permissions assigned to them (all users can access Reports.)
Review user assigned permissions via the "Manage Users" tab. (You must have organization access to view)
To update user permissions or remove a user from your organization, contact support at Aerio@ingramcontent.com