If you use CoreSource to import your ebooks, you can control whether or not your ebook metadata is overwritten when Aerio receives an update or refresh distributed from CoreSource.
- For ebooks already in your account:
- By title: Update Metadata Refresh Settings by Title
- Bulk changes: Contact Aerio Support to request changes to your full ebook library.
- Turn on/off for all ebooks imported in the future: Manage Your Ebook Import Settings
Update Metadata Refresh Settings by Title
1. Sign in to your Aerio Dashboard and click on the menu to navigate to Ebooks
2. Open the Book Dash for the selected title.
3. Navigate to the Book Information Tab
Metadata Refresh - When metadata updates or refreshes are distributed to Aerio from CoreSource, the changes will be applied to your ebooks in Aerio.
- Turn this feature ON to overwrite ebook metadata when an update or refresh is distributed from CoreSource.
- Turn this feature OFF to ignore all metadata updates distributed from CoreSource.
Hint: If you use ebook previews for marketing campaigns. You might use this to preserve any manual edits made to ebook metadata (description, title, etc).
4. Click Save.
Please sign in to leave a comment.