If you use CoreSource to import your ebooks, you can control whether or not your ebook metadata is overwritten when Aerio receives an update or refresh distributed from CoreSource.
- For ebooks already in your account:
- By title: Update Metadata Refresh Settings by Title
- Bulk changes: Contact Aerio Support to request changes to your full ebook library.
- Turn on/off for all ebooks imported in the future: Manage Your Ebook Import Settings
Update Metadata Refresh Settings by Title
2. Open the Book Dash for the selected title.
3. Navigate to the Book Information Tab
Metadata Refresh - When metadata updates or refreshes are distributed to Aerio from CoreSource, the changes will be applied to your ebooks in Aerio.
- Turn this feature ON to overwrite ebook metadata when an update or refresh is distributed from CoreSource.
- Turn this feature OFF to ignore all metadata updates distributed from CoreSource.
Hint: If you use ebook previews for marketing campaigns. You might use this to preserve any manual edits made to ebook metadata (description, title, etc).
4. Click Save.