Aerio generates a Book Page with a custom url for every book in your inventory. We’ve seen a Book Page url shared everywhere; through email marketing, social media or on blogs and websites.
One way in particular is to add a Book Page url in Emma (or any other email marketing platform) as a “Book of the Week” or “Author Spotlight”, etc.
- On your Aerio Dashboard, click on "Store" and "My Inventory"
- Scroll through your inventory to find the book you'd like to share
- Click on the "eye" icon under the Settings column to view the Book Page
- This standard book page features the book cover, metadata populated from Ingram such as the book title and author and the “About” section, any applicable discounts and promos, and an “Add to Cart" button leading to checkout.
- Copy the Book Page URL
In a separate window, go to your email marketing platform (in this example we’re using Emma), and open the email draft you’d like to share the book page url on.
- The email can be a “Book of the Month” newsletter, an “Author Spotlight”, or to market a pre-order title and increase pre-order sales, or as a contest or giveaway…the sky’s the limit!
- On the email template, locate the CTA button where you’d like to drop the book page url.
- If your email template does not have a CTA button already, you can drag and drop the “Button” option from the left side of your screen
- Once you locate the CTA button on the email, you can click on the button to edit the button text, size, color and to add a URL - here is where you will paste the Book Page URL - and click Save.
If you scroll to the top, you can click “Preview” to view what the email will look like, and if you click the CTA button, it will take you to your custom Book Page URL.
Please sign in to leave a comment.