Most Recent Update
Introducing the ability to add users to your organization!
You can now invite additional users to your organization to help manage your Aerio account! You can assign permissions by user based on their needs to keep your organization information secure.
- Admin Access – Manage your Get Paid details to receive compensation payments, opt-in to a subscription, update subscription billing details, and manage organization users
Aerio Best Practice: Assign Admin Access to users who manage your organization’s accounting or administrative duties.
- Store Access – Create, edit, delete stores, inventory, collections, and set promotions and discounts/pricing.
Aerio Best Practice: Assign Store Access to users who manage your online retail presence/ Aerio store to limit unwanted changes to your Customer-Experience.
- Ebook Access – Add, edit, and delete ebooks in your organization and update ebook preview content.
Aerio Best Practice: Assign Ebook Access to users who manage your ebook previews, marketing campaigns or ebook retail pricing in Aerio.
For step-by-step instructions to invite a user to your organization, click here.
Previously made a purchase through Aerio? Your customer billing/shipping info and purchase history can only be accessed by you through the My Purchases dashboard and is separate from other users in your organization.
Improved look and feel on Aerio Previews
We’ve made some changes our Aerio Preview display. See updated preview in action here.
- Stylized buttons in the UI to give a more modern look.
- Darker background helps your cover art and any images pop!
- Cover art is showcased when your preview is opened.
Interested in upgrading to use Aerio Previews for your own ebooks? Click here to sign up for an Aerio Subscription.