Most Recent Update
Updated Menu Navigation & Settings
January 27, 2022 Update
We’ve made some changes to the menu for improved user navigation! Updated user settings clearly define your organization, user, and customer setting dashboards.
Customers now have a dedicated dashboard to review their orders, download purchased ebooks, and update their billing/shipping info.
- My Stores is now Store Settings
- My Inventory is now Manage Inventory
- My Collections is now Manage Collections
- Store Setup is now Store Customization
- Your Ebooks is now Ebooks
- Includes: Get Paid, Other Ingram Services, and Subscription information
User Settings – Update your personal contact details, security questions, and password.
- Includes: General information, Security, and Email Preferences
My Purchases – View your order history, download your purchased ebooks, and update your payment/shipping information from My Purchases.
- Includes: Order History, Purchased Ebooks, and Payment & Shipping Info.
Note: If your customers opted to create an account during checkout, they are taken directly to the My Purchases screen, making it easy to review orders and download purchased ebooks.