Aerio is pleased to share the following enhancements that went into production in March 2018:
Introducing the New Aerio Bookstore Editor!
You asked and we listened. Introducing the new Aerio Bookstore Editor.
- Arrange your books and collections anytime with our new drag-and-drop feature.
- Easily highlight books by moving them to the first row of your bookstore.
- For more information, see: How to change the order that books show up in my store
- Provide a unique visual experience with custom logos, images and text. See changes instantly.
- We’ve taken everything from the “Style” tab on the Aerio dashboard and brought it to the “View Store” page.
- For more information, see: Can I customize my bookstore to fit my brand?
Customize Your Shopping Experience
- Style your book page & store checkout colors, logo and text from the “Set Up” tab.
- Use the “Set Up Book Page & Checkout Style” section to update logos, images and branding that will follow the customer through the checkout experience.
Easily View & Manage Your Entire Inventory
- View, Search and Sort more of your inventory with our updated list view.
- Our new “Sort” button allows you to arrange content for easy access.
- For more information, see: How to Sort & Search My Inventory
- Easily identify what books have a digital upload, and are eligible for marketing features
- With our new blue background and settings drop-down, you can easily find and manage your ebooks
- For more information, see: How to Identify & Manage My eBooks
- See updated intuitive buttons for book settings, including:
- A new button </> for Widgets
- An “X” next to each title, to remove the title from your Inventory
Updated “Add Items” View
- We’ve optimizing our search results for a more intuitive mobile layout and design, allowing for more books to display on each row.
- We’ve moved our select "+" icon up to the top left of the book cover image, to select multiple titles at one time.
Please sign in to leave a comment.